Here is a recap from our Ladies Lounge Beauty Night!
Step inside with the ladies via this video:
Pinterest Board of our favorite products:
Some of my favorite tips that help streamline your beauty routine!
1) For minimalist traveling bring a face serum, moisturizer, mascara, conditioning lip gloss, and blush/bronzer. It’s important to maintain your Skincare routine or boost it according to your destination (desert heat, beach sun, ski trip dryness).
2) BB and CC creams boot traditional tinted moisturizers. Choose a BB for tint + primer + sun protection. Choose CC for added Skincare benefits if you have uneven skintone, redness, or blemish marks that need extra concealing.
3) Find the mascara formula right for you. Molded wands are great for those with shorter, sparser eyelashes or those that like a defined look. Classic bristled wands give a fluffy, feathered finish. ‘Tubing’ formulas or those with two step that include fibers are a good choice for dramatic evening events or humid days where smudging is not an option.
4) Line and define! Most women choose their eyes as their favorite feature. Enhance them with colored eyeliner, smudged kajal formulas, or a winged looked.
5) Makeup will only look as good as the skin that glows through. Stick to a Skincare routine that includes a repair serum, eye cream, and moisturizer day and night. Don’t forget to apply the serum and moisturizer to your neck and back of hands.
The Ladies Lounge is a collective of fabulous women. Founded in 2003, its mission is to connect stylish ambitious ladies through engaging monthly soirees. Held in the comfort of a member’s home, each event is themed and brought to life through a unique activity. Topics range from goal setting to wine tasting, and everything in between. The Ladies Lounge now proudly boasts chapters in LA, SF, and NYC.